WELCOME ...

Welcomw to my GD Collection site!

I'm "a kind" of a Green Day fan ( I don't know whey but I just Hate the word Fan.) I just love collecting theire music. I started my collection after my first gig, The American Idiot Tour, Rotterdam Netherlands on July 7the 2005.

I knew their music for a long time because of my little brother who was a real punk! So when I heard they would come and play in our home town I bought some tickets and I was completely hooked!! I mean it was Amazing!! I Loved every thing, the show, the music, the feeling, the atmosphere, I mean Everything!!

So here we are, a few years later and still a member of the GDfam. If you have any questions or just want to share a link please send me an email or leave a message I really do like that!!

XOXO

woensdag 11 september 2019

Father of all M*$#...




HIIIII !!

With yesterdays news I'm full of Energie for some updating.
It's been a while,.. I Know but I'm still the oldschool kinda girl and to be honest I'm a little worried about the new album....
So lets see where they came up with and enjoy the ride!
.....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

test bericht